Business Intelligence Manager - media/broadcasting, excel, data & analytics
Business Intelligence Manager with experience in data analysis, data modelling, and data architecture required by media/broadcasting client to effectively consult internal and external client teams on making tactical and strategic investment decisions to improve business results.
The Business Intelligence Manager will be an initial 6 month contract, inside IR35, working for a global media and broadcasting company - contract role based in London (initially remote with transition to hybrid in near future).
The Business Intelligence Manager will ideally have experience in the following:
- Excellent computer (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Media and/or broadcasting sector experience.
- Strong knowledge on how data can be used to find insight and how to effectively utilise said insight.
- Knowledge of data analysis software (e.g. IMS).