Are you able to present to large groups confidently?
Do you have experience in training content creation?
Do you want to work with a leading brand?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with some leading brands.
A little bit about us...
We're a retail marketing agency specialising in driving growth in an ever-connected world. We combine the power of people, technology, and consumer insight to deliver moments that matter. You will be the connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, so what can we offer you?
* Our amazing rewards platform Perkbox
* Free weekly coffee, sausage roll or vegan sausage roll
* Discounts on experiences, days out and holidays
* Eye care vouchers
* Discounted phone contracts
* Simply Health and company sick pay
* Cycle to work scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Employee assistance programme
* Tailored development plans and regular reviews
We'd love to meet someone with...
* Strong people skills with an outgoing personality
* Creative training content ability
* Ability to present to large groups and live online broadcasts
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Previous experience in a training or technical support-based role is desirable
* Technical content creation skills and delivery experience within a similar environment
* Technical experience at repair and support level for one or more of our product groups, mobile phone, TV, home appliance, Internet of Things, and PC
What does a typical day in this role look like?
* Create technical training content for each product and user group within Europe. Identify content requirements based on product, skill, behavioural and technical issues
* Work with content creation partners, to develop training contents and materials, for training, and customer self-help innovations, specify, review and approve materials.
* Management of online training systems, uploading and converting content and running courses set
* Arrange face to face training events at training locations around Europe, work with subsidiary's and external providers or internal trainers to deliver best in class technical training
* Create and deliver performance management training to drive improvements and success
* Operation of Samsung repair authority training modules, to ensure only properly qualified technicians can work on relevant products
* Support the team with the creation of video content for training and customer use
* Some European and Global travel may occasionally be necessary. Working from our various Training Academies, on road event trucks and regular online web air training
This role is partially working from home and from the head office in Chertsey and Yateley
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung