Position: Nursery Manager
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £30-35,000 per annum + fantastic benefits
Star Bright Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a well-established Nursery in the Wimbledon area, who are looking for a passionate Nursery Manager.
You will be joining a well-established, friendly, and caring company, with excellent resources and a committed staff team who deliver excellent standards of care.
You will a dynamic leader, with great management skills and a passion to run a fantastic Nursery.
You will be working on a full-time basis, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
· Salary: £30-35,000 per annum
· Overtime pay
· Fantastic Transport Links
· Free parking at the Nursery
· Career progression opportunities
· Increased annual leave with service
· Staff parties and team building events
· On the job training and qualifications
The ideal Nursery Manager candidate must have:
· A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of working as a Nursery Manager
· A passion for working with children
Upon receiving your CV, someone from Star Bright Recruitment will contact you for a confidential chat and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references.
Star Bright Recruitment Limited is committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and are an Equal Opportunities Employer.