School Business Manager
Are you looking for a school business manager position in and around the Lancashire area?
Are you available on short notice for interim positions? If yes, then please contact us immediately.
We are currently looking for a school business manager to support a school setting based on in the Fylde Coast area, with a view to starting towards the end of January to support with a handover with the current post holder.
- Managing the day-to-day finances alongside two finance officers.
- Responsible for the school budget, private school fund accounts, contractor liaison, year end processes and hosting school finance meetings.
- HR processes including, recruitment, payroll support, safer recruitment checks and producing reports for SLT
- Project management of any school developments including IT and buildings
- Advising and liaise with the Local Governing Body, Local Authorities and also SLT
- Line manager to office and catering staff
- Supporting school in any procurement requirements
- Proven previous experience of managing or supporting the school finances, administration management and office management.
- Experience of working with SIMS and other school databases such as Oracle, FMS, HCSS, ParentPay or PS Financials.
- Have a good working knowledge of policies and practices such as GDPR and Safer Recruitment
- Qualifications around finance or business management would be an advantage but are not essential.
Please note: Only candidates with proven school based experience will be considered at this time.
As a LASBM approved partner, we are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools or locations, which may be a better match.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
If you have experience as a school business manager and you are available for interim appointments then please contact Leanne Kessell on , your specialist consultant, to discuss vacancies that may be of interest.