A rapidly growing software solution provider are currently offering an urgent opportunity for an experienced NetSuite Project Manager to work on a high profile project to implement the NetSuite Finance system into the existing legacy ERP system.NetSuite Project Manager Responsibilities:
Due to the size of the programme, an Advanced billing solution is required to support the vast number of available products. As NetSuite Project Manager, you will be responsible for working alongside the Product owners to deliver workstreams on time and within budget, developing relationships with the NetSuite integration partners and managing the backlog of outstanding issues through JIRA whilst driving completion and holding project teams to account.
This is a highly Agile environment, the successful Project Manager will be responsible for chairing and facilitating daily stand ups and so a background in Agile workplaces is essential.NetSuite Project Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record implementing NetSuite with planning and control being a core element
- Working background gained with an Agile workplace
- Understanding of AR and AP functions
- Knowledge of UAT and regression testing within NetSuite environments
- Experience of working with 3rd party NetSuite SI's
- A proactive delivery focused approach to leading teams
The client are offering a day rate of £475 - £500 per day outside of IR35 with interviews being conducted this week and a start date of early February. Therefore, if you are a NetSuite Project Manager with experience integrating complex projects, please apply now for immediate consideration.