Employer description: Professional Security Services Provider
Key Solutions Europe Limited are an established, SSAIB approved security company, specialising in the installation of large scale CCTV, Access Control, Intruder & Fire Alarm systems.
We offer a total systems or turnkey package solution throughout London & the South-East, designed to meet our client's specific requirements and provide a one stop solution.Overview:
The IT Technician is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. The role of the IT Technician is to provide first line support for all customers and staff at KSE. The IT Technician is responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. Main responsibilities:
- To maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all user are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organisation
- To be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems and across a range of software applications.
- Assist the installation engineers installing Access Control, Closed Circuit Television and other Security related systems.
- To eventually be able to configure the networks and take responsibility for the networks that the systems are sitting on.
- Prioritise and manage the open helpdesk cases and assist all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- Support the roll-out of new software releases and applications
- Required to assist with IT projects initiated by the line manager
Knowledge of computer hardware, including:
As well as:
- Desktop PC's
- Mobile devices
Personal qualities: Entry requirements:
- Experience of installing, and using one or more computer operating systems such as Microsoft
- Basic knowledge of routers, firewalls, switches, wireless and other networking technologies.
- The computing world evolves very quickly so it is important that candidates keep IT knowledge up to date.
- Understanding of Windows Operation Systems and Microsoft Office 365
You need to have 5 GCSE's:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here:
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/96120054