Role: Lead Finance TrainerDurations: 6 months+ Type: Contract Day rate: £500 A day inside IR35 Location: London
My fantastic London-based client is seeking an experienced Lead Finance Trainer that will work with a superb collaborative team. You will support the Finance Organisation with Change and Engagement activities and Improve coverage and capacity to deliver to the different communities of users globally.Responsibilities:
- Work with peers in the Change Team, key stakeholders and subject matter experts within Finance
- Create complex technical and functional user documentation.
- Perform Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for the roll out of Zone Advanced Billing & Advanced Revenue Management.
- Follow established business processes, protocols and quality standards in the development and deployment of complex solutions.
- Support change management activities for the Finance function
- Create quizzes, exercises, and online surveys to support learners and course facilitators
- Support end users during training delivery and hypercare.
- Virtual training delivery experience (teams/zoom/skype etc)
- Experience of systems training
- Finance qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA etc)
If you wish to be considered for this amazing opportunity please apply before Monday 10th January at 5:00pm to avoid disappoint.