We are seeking Female Live-in Care Assistants to support our young adult female client who has severe complex care needs.
You will be joining a very supportive team working 2:1 within our clients own home and out in the community. You can work flexible hours such as week on / week off, two weeks on / two weeks off,
You will be expected to support with all elements of daily living such as personal care, (PEG feeding), mobility and incontinence care and ensuring her medication needs are met. Our client has ventilation/Nippy overnight. You will also help our client to access the community, undertake shopping or help them take part in their hobbies and activities.
You will need a minimum of 6 months care experience, be attentive, organised and be able to manage your own workload.
Pay rates: £144.79 per day inclusive of holiday pay.
Flexible working hours
• On-going FREE training and development opportunities
• Opportunity to join NEST pension scheme
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £500)
• Free Uniform
In return we'd like you to have:
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• A caring and compassionate attitude
• The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours