Venesky-Brown's client, a public sector organisation in Scotland, is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for an initial 3 month contract on a rate of £260/day (inside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances this role will be remote based for the duration of the contract.
- To define, develop, monitor and report on the projects associated within the team.
- The Project Manager supports the delivery of an effective management and control mechanism for the creation, approval and delivery of projects by managing the plans, risks and Project resources (inc. third party contributions) to deliver outcomes to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the individual Project Plans.
- Providing Internal Consultancy & Quality Improvement services to the organisation.
- Degree with evidence of continuing professional development
- Proven project management experience: Co-ordinating all Project Phases including Initiation, Design, Implementation, Transition and Support.
- Effective leadership skills. Ability to lead and create a clear common purpose amongst the members of the sub-project teams.
- Excellent communication and negotiation/influencing skills
- Use of information for management purposes and in setting and monitoring targets and performance indicators.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.