EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager
This is an ideal opportunity to join an award winning and global Post Production company as their first EMEA TA Manager. This role will be suited to someone who has lived and breathed within the Production world ... be it as a Producer wanting to switch careers and remain within that world or if you have experience recruiting in media and post production!
With one direct report and two further colleagues in the People team it is a unique time to join the business as they make further acquisitions across the world.
Whether you'd like to work fully remotely or enjoy the hybrid work life and venture around the offices ... the flexibility is there. At present the team base themselves out of a trendy London office great for the social team building. To give you a flavour of the role:
- Development & execution of sourcing & recruiting strategy
- Identify/clarify hiring specifications, document and confirm principal requirements to ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop TA action plans
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions and create a robust pipeline at all levels inclusive of diversity
- Identify, participate in or lead planning of Talent Acquisition events, inclusive of schools and universities, conferences, networking groups and associations, and more
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning existing ones
- Types of roles you'll be recruiting for: VFX Artists, VFX Producers, Script post production, lead motion graphic designer....
Great benefits, great team and a very competitive salary ... this is an opportunity not to be missed.
(Please only apply if you have experience with recruiting in production)
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.