My client is looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer. Our client, a national FM company with a proud history and reputation within the industry is looking for an engineer to join a forward-thinking, ambitious team and contribute to the maintenance on a static site in the Traford area. You'll be the first point of call for all their all their M&E PPMs, reactive maintenance, and other general building services.Please Note: This position is a temporary to permanent poition - 45 Hours per week, Monday - Thursday and 1 in 6 Saturdays (included within the salary).Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
The successful candidate will have:
- Reactive and Planned maintenance.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Adhering to all health & safety on site.
- Proactive fault prevention and continuous improvement activities to deliver key maintenance KPIs.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Any other reasonable duties required.
- Electrical Maintenance and electrical qualifications, including 17th/18th edition - essential
- Mechanical maintenance - including plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, Civils - desirable
- Facilities maintenance experience - essential
- Full UK drivers licence
If you are interested in the role please send across your CV or call Jack on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.