Based in Blyth, Northumberland, Scarab4 is a PR and Marketing Agency offering our services to companies across the STEM sector. Overview:
We now have a position available - Apprentice Junior Developer - and we are looking for eager applicants to apply.
You will be working as part of a small team working closely with clients to fully understand their requirements, and offer recommendations based on those needs.
Whilst this is a technical role, it is suited to a person who has a technical interest as full training will be provided. Main responsibilities:
Essential skills and experience:
- Design and build Web solutions specific to client needs
- Work with clients to resolve technical issues with existing solutions
- Work with the wider business to present new ideas
- Create Design plans and mock-ups for prospective clients
- Manage deployment of new solutions and Updates to existing solutions
Desirable skills and experience:
- Technically minded
- Ability to understand client requirements
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Good communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Positive attitude
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Experience with Web Development
- WordPress Experience
- An understanding of Cloud databases (AWS, G-Cloud)
- Office 365 and G-suite
- Understanding of SQL databases
- Desire to progress throughout the business
You need to have 7 GCSE's:
- English GCSE (or equivalents) at grade D or above
- 6x GCSE's, including Maths, at grade A-C
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
£13,000 per year.Schedule:
Monday to Friday, Work remotely:
No. Important Information:
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/96107567