REED Recruitment are supporting a growing business in Cheltenham (GL54) with recruiting for a Transactional Accounts Manager to join their team.
This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday, with flexibility on hours and home working. The business offers a competitive package including 23day holiday + Bank Holidays, a Bi-annual bonus scheme and enhanced pension scheme.
This role will be responsible for the entire transactional accounting process, getting involved in Accounts Payable, Accounts Recievable, Credit Control and Payroll.
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- VAT payments
- BACS payments
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Filing invoices
- Being first point of contact for all relevant account enquiries
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
In order to be considered for this role you need to have experience using Xero and be experienced in a similar role.
If you would like to know more about this role then please apply and I will be in touch.