Orka Financial is currently working with a exciting established business in Oxford which is looking to hire a Finance Assistant on a 12 month fixed term contract.Responsibilities
- Support the review of bid budgets in line with OPM's project governance framework.
- Assist and provide analysis of the bid pipeline for the practice.
- Support the production of project & practice budgets and forecasts of sales, costs and cashflow.
- Work with project teams & commercial finance on revisions to contracted project budgets and cashflow.
- Deliver accurate and consistent project and practice reporting information to meet the needs of the project, practice and finance teams within the required timescales.
- Monitor financial performance providing financial analysis and advice at project performance monitoring meetings.
- Monitor and advise project teams to ensure projects are compliant with client, statutory and internal control requirements.
- Part Qualified Accountant or AAT qualified.
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills (especially Excel) and very good attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse and interpret high volumes of complex financial information.
- Previous experience gained in a similar business-facing finance team.
Please apply online for consideration.