Executive Talent Solutions are working with a leading property and leisure business to recruit an Interim Financial Accountant.
The business is a leading investment group with assets in property, leisure and a few other areas. They have enjoyed significant growth over the past 5 years and have ambitious plans for further expansion.
The successful Interim Financial Accountant will be based in their London office in Mayfair. The role offers a salary of c £300-375pd and will be for c. 6 months.
The key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for the head office/investment holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs including stakeholders reports, cashflow etc.
- Liaising with external auditors and closing the annual statutory audit within tight deadlines
- Ensuring statutory compliance in accordance with UK and Jersey laws (such as VAT returns)
- Timely bank payments (this includes invoice payment processing including coordination of approvals, setting up payments etc
- Review of internal controls and processes, identifying and recommending areas of improvements.
- Governance of subsidiary's books of accounts including their policies and procedures.
- Other Adhoc task as required by the Finance Director
Candidates applying must be qualified (ACCA, ACA, CPA) with relevant experience in audit or in house accounting. Newly qualified candidates will be considered. Candidates must be able to start within 1 week.