Gas Engineer/ Heating Engineer - £36k to £50k - (Kingston Upon Thames)
Rubix M&E is the leading Mechanical and Electrical recruitment agency in the UK.
We are currently working with a recognised leading M&E Partner in the UK. Specialising in the design and installation of building services and the infrastructure solutions, covering all aspects of M&E engineering.
If you are Professional Domestic Gas Engineer, who is seeking a new opportunity to join a reputable business at an exciting period then this role is for you!
You may be actively seeking that next job or are just exploring the market either way, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Apply, email, or call for a confidential chat now!
More Information Below:
- Job Title: Gas Engineer/ Heating Engineer
- City/Town & County: Kingston Upon Thames
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salary/ Package: £36,000 - £50,000 DOE + Package
- Company sector: Utilities
- Desired Experience: Minimum of 3 years qualified in Domestic Gas. Must have valuable experience in Servicing, Landlord safety certificates, Breakdowns, Radiator replacements and occasional Boiler installations
- Qualifications: CCN1 and HTR1 as a minimum
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on RUBIX M&E - The UK's no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency
- Working Hours: 8am- 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.