Role: Accounts AssistantSalary: £20,000 - £30,000Location: NewportOverview:
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a Large Regional Practice firm based in Newport who are looking for an Accounts Assistant due to continued growth.
My client is a practice that offer a friendly and professional service to all their clients. They take pride in their working environment which is relaxed and supportive.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Preparation and completion of Limited Company accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of VAT Returns under different VAT schemes
- Dealing with ad hoc queries raised by clients
- Ability to reconcile all control accounts
- Understanding of Companies Act disclosures for Financial Statements
- AAT qualified and/or ACCA part qualified (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years' experience in an accountancy organisation/industry preparing non audit company accounts
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with Xero, Sage Line 50 and other products
- Strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients.
- Ability to perform well working in a team as well as individually
- Self-manage work loads
- Competent meeting organisation deadlines
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.