Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a large Not-for-Profit organisation in Greater Manchester in order to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow within a position with excellent benefits.
- Ensuring monthly accruals and adjustments are processed in line with production of management accounts and financial standards
- Producing monthly, quarterly, and annual KPI information including monthly reports and dashboards
- Review and challenge forecasts from budget holders, highlighting risks and opportunities
- Proactively building relationships and acting as liaison between budget holders and the ledgers team to ensure that processes are being followed.
- Producing adhoc analysis, reports and project work as requested by internal customers and proactively identifying where additional information would be beneficial and offering ideas for improvements.
- AAT qualified or CCAB/CIMA part qualified
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is preferable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hybrid working
- Study package available for the successful candidate
- Flexi-time after probationary period is passed
- Health benefits
Reference ID: CT - 14772
Application deadline: 14/01/2022
Expected start date: 17/01/2022