Join a well-established organisation providing accounts and payroll support to the department and Bursar as well developing your own skills and experience! This is your opportunity to be part of a supportive team in a full time, permanent role where you will be working in a busy, friendly environment based near Llandudno, North Wales.
In the Assistant Bursar job, you will be:
- Supporting the department with all aspects of payroll management, including processing and payment of the monthly payroll via Sage
- Providing accounts support including; nominal ledger transactions, administration of the fixed asset register, and assisting with year-end accounts (journals, prepayments and accruals)
- Processing Bank Transactions and bank reconciliation
- Producing the monthly cash flow report
- Other adhoc administration and reception duties as and when required
To be considered for the Assistant Bursar job you will need:
- Previous payroll and accounts experience
- Recent experience using Sage 50 Payroll system
- IT proficient including MS Word and Excel (intermediate)
- Good communication skills
- Have an understanding of confidentiality due to the working environment and strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills, detail orientated with a meticulous, systematic approach to problem solving
Please note the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check
This is a permanent, full time role working Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm, with a competitive salary circa £25,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.
If you're looking for a new challenge, then get in touch today!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency.