I am currently working with a fantastic primary school in Selhurst who are on the hunt for a Finance AssistantIdeally you will have previous schools experience with FMS and SIMS systems experience being essential!
This is a FT role 6months or so for a Mat leave cover. there is the potential to go perm.
Your duties will include:
- Processing invoices and purchase orders
- Dealing with parent and staff queries
- Monitoring expenditure
- Dealing with petty cash requests from staff
- Recording information for starters, leavers, pension auto-enrolment, SSP, SMP, SPP and other personal information affecting salaries.
- Obtaining any changes to tax codes or changes to student loan payments from HMRC.
- Maintain accurate records for peripatetic staff salary payments.
- Preparing reports and payments for Teacher's Pensions and other third-party pension providers.
SIMS and School experience is vital so please only apply if you have some practical experience.