Amplifi Talent are partnered exclusively with a rapidly expanding, dynamic and entrepreneurial Edinburgh based business who are looking to recruit a new role of Finance Manager to their busy and growing finance team.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business as they embark upon a significant and high value journey of acquisitions which will see their overall asset base multiply many times over the next 3 years. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the day to day running of the finance function whilst also business partnering with a number of key non-financial stakeholders including the CEO, Board of Directors and CFO.
In addition to this they will also receive notable exposure to the full lifecycle of an acquisition from initial due diligence and purchase, through to its disposal. This role would be well suited to a qualified CA looking to make their 2nd move from practice where they will be put on a succession path to FD and will get a high level of visibility across the business whilst still being developed under an established and talented Head of Finance and CFO.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting - management / consolidated accounts, cashflows, client statements and other adhoc reports.
- Quarterly bank compliance / covenant reporting.
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns.
- Deal with auditors / audit queries, and assist in the preparation of year end financial statements.
- Monitor rental income and make monthly payments to JV partners.
- Monitor landlord expenditure and request funding from JV partners when required.
- Assist with cashflows / funding / legals / due diligence queries when JV partners are acquiring or disposing of assets.
- Assist with banking and purchase ledger / payment runs.
- Monitor service charge, tenant recoverable and insurance funds to ensure funding is allocated to correct ledgers.
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of preparing management and consolidated accounts.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Good knowledge of company structures, accounting standards and tax.
- Strong abilities in working with a range of different stakeholders within a business
- Strong attention to detail and excellent presentation skills
£55,000-60,000 plus a great host of benefits including a highly lucrative bonus scheme of up to 50%
For more information please contact Daryl Harper at Amplifi Talent or click apply