Head of Compliance/In-house Salary Negotiable depending on experience Wilmslow
My client, a life planning provider who, out of work demand are recruiting for a Head of Compliance to join their team in Wilmslow.
The Head of Compliance will possess knowledge and experience in all areas of compliance, building on their well-established reputation which has given the company the opportunity to gain and maintain multiple FCA authorisations.The role:
- Develop and enhance the business risk/compliance strategy
- Update existing policies/design and implement new policies
- Circulate and implement training of policies to staff
- Keep up to date with all legislation changes and adapt where required
- Identify and escalate any risk within the business and plan and implement actions
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Work with Senior Stakeholders on the continuous business objectives within policies and procedures in line with FCA and other 3rd party rules and regulations
- Head up the compliance team and be responsible for the team's continuous development
- Work with Senior Stakeholders in line with the continuous growth requirements of the business
- You will be an experienced compliance professional with 5+ years' experience in working with FCA/SRA along with anti-money laundering experience.
- You are a self-starter, motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have a desire to work for a company who have a fantastic culture, a dynamic team, within a broad compliance role
You are willing to work hard in an exciting and friendly environment with the benefits of modern office facilities and be rewarded with an attractive starting salary as well as full and ongoing training, development, and support.