Axon Moore working with a fast paced retail business based in Manchester City Centre as they continued through a period of high growth with lots of new developments taking place in 2022.
The business is looking to hire an Group Finance Manager to work with the Group Financial Controller. This is a progressive role with lots of opportunity to progress and develop with the business. Salary
- £50,000 - £60,000Location
- North Manchester
- Ownership and management of monthly management accounts across the group;
- Direct management of 2/3 management accountants. Ensuring they are hitting monthly deadlines, as well as their long-term targets;
- Ownership of the group consolidation & commercial pack for review by the Group FC;
- Overseeing the statutory group audit, including ownership of the consolidation and more technical areas within the audit.
- Ownership of the group corporate calendar. Working with external advisors on corporate and tax statutory requirements in all countries listed above to ensure everything is completed and submitted to local deadlines;
- Ensuring company secretarial documents are compliant across the group;
- Involvement in new openings, working closely with the Group FC on ensuring everything is set up from a finance perspective;
- Adhoc projects on process improvement and wider business projects which need finance involvement
- Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence to challenge approach
- Confidence in relationship building
- Strong excel skills
- Microsoft Dynamics experience is preferable
- Good knowledge and an interest in the finance system and its workings
- Experience managing a team.
For immediate consideration or more information on the role, please contact Aaron Conneran at Axon Moore on 07503 621 256