Adele Carr Financial Recruitment
is proud to be exclusively supporting the recruitment requirements of a growing, SME organisation in Liverpool who are keen to appoint a Financial Accountant
on a full time, permanent basis.
Based on the outskirts of Liverpool town centre, this national, services provider employs over 200 staff. Over the years, this cash rich business, has grown substantially via acquisition and continues to move forward with ambitious growth plans.
This newly created role is to support the Financial Controller with month end reporting and would suit a practice trained accountant who is newly qualified, or 1-3 years post qualified.
The ideal applicant will be technical ACA / ACCA trained accountant, (First time mover), with relevant experience preparing, month end management accounts, P&L, Balance sheet. You will enjoy taking ownership and being involved in the detail.
You will be a self-motivated, results driven individual who is accustomed to working independently. The ability to learn quickly and adapt is important whilst you will be mentored via a qualified, big 4 trained Financial Controller.
Applicants who can demonstrate a strong academic background, solid working knowledge of controls, audit and excel will be highly considered.The successful new appointment will be responsible for:
The ideal applicant, will be:
- Providing essential financial accounting support to the Financial Controller and board
- Assist with the preparation of month management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet reconciliations, VAT returns and inter-company reporting
- Assist with budgeting / forecasting process
- Oversea / support transactions team, AP, AR, banking
- Lead/or be involved in projects e., take a lead in data gathering and how the monthly board pack is presented
- Statutory reporting, fixed assets, preparation of financial year end audit
- Ah hoc reporting & analysis
- Fully Qualified / ACCA / ACA
- Be seeking an opportunity to develop your skills and progress within a business towards Finance Manager
- Be an active, key member of the finance team, leading by example, suggesting areas for improvement
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
- Possess strong communication, analytical and organisational skills
- A conscientious individual with a keen eye for detail
- Strong MS Excel skills (Pivot tables, VLook Ups, SUM IF's, formulas)
This is a 2-stage interview process with interviews being pencilled in as we speak. An ideal start date would be January 2022.What's on offer?
This market, leading organisation is proud of its reputation and provides a positive, collaborative, working environment. Offering a competitive re-numeration package including stakeholder pension, 30 days holiday, free parking, staff discounts, flexible working hours.
To register your interest:
please click APPLY
and forward your details