Join our fast-growing team as a member of our Engineering Technical Support, to maintain and improve our supply chain processes and procedures, manage purchases and continue to generate strong relationships with our supply chain partnersClient Details
An innovative and exciting engineering organisationDescription
- Ensure continuity of supply through effective supplier management
- Work under management to improve part quality, delivery lead times and cost effectiveness on all projects
- Maintain and improve the current Supply Chain System in place, to improve traceability of all parts and to be compliant with AS:9100.
- Manage and resolve purchase order discrepancies and invoice issues
- Work with accounts to process all purchases
- Manage goods in/out and inventory processing
- Consistently seek to improve performance through purchasing metrics
- Experience working with suppliers and partners is preferred but not essential
- Detail-oriented organisation and administration skills
- Must be able to set goals, prioritize multiple objectives with various deadlines
- Conduct all tasks with the highest of integrity
- A record of successfully planning and completing both short and long-term projects on deadline
- Exceptional customer service and polite demeanour
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- ERP experience desirable but not essential.
Be part of a dynamic and fast paced team
Excellent internal training opportunities