Macildowie Recruitment and Retention have partnered with one of the UK's leading hospitality providers to help them appoint a Category Manager. Our client are now looking for someone to be instrumental in a period of transformation and change within their procurement team in Oxfordshire.The Role
The Ideal Candidate
- Reporting directly to the Head of Category.
- Remit: 70% Strategic - 30% Tactical
- Responsible for various areas of indirect spend - mainly focusing on FM or Corporate Services.
- Working closely alongside the rest of the procurement team.
- Leading on end-to-end bid/tender management processes.
- Developing lasting relationships with suppliers.
- Continuously looking for new ways to improve efficiency.
- Compile data which pertains to supplier performance.
- Monitor market trends and competitor strategies.
- Has 4/5+ years experience within Indirect Procurement.
- Experience within Hospitality, Services, Retail is preferable - not essential.
- MCIPS - preferable, not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing, can-do attitude.
- Salary: up to 50k per annum + 9% bonus
- Office hours.
- WFH Flex
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a household name.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.