Audit Manager - Media Client BaseLocation
£60,000 - £70,000
Our client, a Top 20, prestigious firm in London are looking to grow their Film & TV team by bringing in a new Audit Manager to the team. This would suit someone who is currently a Manager and is keen to progress through to Senior Manager in the future.
You will be specifically working in the Sports, Media & Entertainment team, working on some huge client names in the market, including a number of well-known sports stars.
They are offering a hybrid working model, where you will only be required to be in the office two days a week.Details of the role - Audit Manager - Media Client Base
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing a wide range of audit and advisory work to clients
- Varied role, which is c.50% audit, 50% advisory
- You will be the lead contact for clients, managing the entire engagement
- You will manage the team, developing juniors members, ensuring a high quality of work
- Run your own client portfolio, having autonomy with client control
- Film tax credits and auditing of SPV's
Benefits of the role
- You should be ACA or ACCA qualified and will ideally have experience in the media sector (not essential)
- Be an ambitious person who is keen to progress their career in this sector
- You will be technically astute and will be able to project manage a number of assignments simultaneously
- Strong commercial acumen and relationship building skills
- Come from an audit focused background
- Flexibility on working from either the office or home
- The client base is superb!
- Christmas bonus
- Managers bonus scheme (based on personal performance)
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to progress - someone who joined at this level previously now Partner
- Firm has an ethical approach
- Great social aspect to the firm
If you are interested in applying, or have any further questions on the role, please send your CV over to or contact me on .
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.