Fantastic opportunity available as a Group Finance Manager to join a US listed technology business on a 6 months FTC based at their impressive head office in Central London. This role offers hybrid working options and excellent benefits.
- Responsible for preparing analysis and commentary on financial performance focusing on reviewing and presenting to key stakeholders.
- Work with Head of International Finance and Senior Reporting and Planning Manager to implement and monitor controls over territory reporting to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the international consolidated financial statements, both on US GAAP and management reporting basis.
- Overall review and analysis of marketing actuals and forecast.
- Responsible for the physical forecast process - Quarterly, Monthly, and weekly rolling forecast review.
- Participate to International Quarterly forecast and Yearly budget processes
- Responsible to review and validate the international sales budget and forecasts in Anaplan and Hyperion planning systems.
- Responsible for the consolidation of departmental international operating expenses forecasting budgets and forecasts
- Provide cover for team members.
- Generate ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Experience of managing a small team
- Experience working in the broader commercial field or an FP&A background
- Experience of working for large international businesses.
- US GAAP / Hyperion / Essbase