Our client is looking for an experienced Corporate Insolvency Manager to join our growing client based at their Warrington office. This is a great opportunity for an up and coming insolvency manager to make your mark in a highly respected practice.
Our client is one of the regions leading corporate insolvency, business recovery and financial advisory firms. They are continuing to grow and develop services to mainly SME companies. Most of the insolvency appointments tend to be CVLs, Administrations MVLs and CVAs although our client is expanding their advisory services.
- Work closely with the appointment taking IP
- Take responsibility for new corporate insolvency assignments
- Manage all aspects of the cases from start to finish
- Assist the IP managing a small team
- Managing billing and WIP
- Motivating and training staff
Experience & Skills
- CPI or JIEB qualified preferred
- Corporate Insolvency background
- Minimum of 4 years insolvency experience
- Excellent technical skills
- Highly professional and respected
- Excellent communicator
An extremely competitive salary for the role of Insolvency Manager, commensurate with a practice of this quality, is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.