We are a firm of Chartered Financial Planners and are currently seeking to recruit an experienced IFA Office Manager to join our busy office in Warwickshire. We provide specialist advice and guidance to corporate businesses, HNW individuals and trustees in the areas of Investment & Retirement planning, Employee Benefits, Tax planning including IHT, Estate Planning & Cash Flow management.
Your main duties will include:
- Contribute to practice strategy; formulate objectives and research and develop ideas for future practice development,
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the practice team against objectives, identify and manage change,
- Maintaining accurate adviser competency files, CPD and file check records and completing annual audit on such,
- Ensure the firm maintain correct records in relation to SM&CR,
- Develop practice protocols and procedures, review and update as required,
- Management of workloads within the team monitoring against SLAs,
- Ensure that the practice has adequate disaster recovery procedures in place,
- Ensure that the practice complies with FCA contractual obligations in relation to customer care and TCF standards,
You will come from an IFA background with experience as a Practice or Office Manager, dealing with the management of staff and support to Financial Planners. You will have a Compliance background within an IFA environment ideally and if you have Paraplanning experience or understand the Paraplanning process, this will be advantageous.
If you have the relevant experience and you want them opportunity to join a growing business, then apply right away. Company benefits include a Pension scheme, flexible holiday scheme and Financial Support with further study if needed.