- Marketing Sciences Lead - Econometrics, MMM, AttributionLOCATION
- Remote / Central London - typically 2-3 days in office per week.SALARY -
Circa £85k plus benefitsKey features:
About the role
- Be part of a data, research, insight and marketing sciences community of 65, who combine to create innovative data-led solutions to client's business problems
- Be the agency's storyteller for data science solutions for media-related business challenges
- Be the face of the business with clients. Helping tackle and resolve their problems with cutting-edge solutions and killer insights
- Help large-scale, multi-national businesses with some of the most sophisticated and complicated marketing and media setups
- Deep list of prestigious and high-profile clients, all principally working on retainer
- Be part of a team that create innovative solutions to existing and emerging business challenges. Including examples like AI-driven recommendation engines, application of ML in personalisation, tackling attribution in a cookie-less world.
- Most projects involve multi-national scope and have a demonstrable impact across a client's business
- The agency is the sole agent for a number of global clients, handling design, media, digital and all e2e customer journeys across all channels.
You'll be the face of a cutting-edge media-centric data science team with clients. Translating the complexities of AI and ML-driven solutions to help solve complex marketing and media-related issues for clients across a range of industries.
Your role sits between the client and the data science team. Being the bridge translating the complexities of client challenges into data science and media analytics projects for the team to resolve.
This means you'll need to have a keen understanding of things like econometrics, marketing mix modelling and attribution to be able to define and refine the clients' problems and to translate this into analytical projects. But you won't be needed to get hands-on with the analysis yourself. Instead, you will oversee project teams who will.
Your role is to oversee what's being produced by the teams, and ensure it's fit for purpose and will solve the client's business problem. Be it in the form of needing to tackle something like attribution in a cookie-less world, for example.
From here, you will take what's created and be able to translate the solution for non-technical audiences, typically made up of marketers. Showing them the benefit of the solution to their business. Showcasing the 'what' and 'why', as well as the 'what now' in the form of actionable recommendations.
You will be helping a broad variety of big brand businesses, often on an international basis, with things like investment and media planning. Looking at cross channel attribution solutions. Improved targeting strategies and marketing mix modelling.
You will also work closely with the data science function on productising new data solutions and innovations. Looking for opportunities to scale those solutions within existing clients by introducing these new methodologies and thinking to them in order to help drive their businesses forward.ABOUT THE FIRM
You're looking at one of the biggest names in the global media space. They're a network agency whose name carries with it a lot of weight because of their reputation for excellence.
It's why their client roster is so illustrious.
Because of this association, coupled with the ability to engage with C-suite within some of the coolest brands on the planet that you'd likely be excited by the prospect of joining them.EXPERIENCE REQUIRED/RESPONSIBILITES
- Educated to degree level in a numerate or marketing related subject
- Likely come from a data science/media sciences background and have a good knowledge of media analysis and modelling techniques like econometrics and MMM
- Are an adept story-teller around data, and can translate complex data-centric solutions into easy to understand business relatable language
- You've probably been hands-on with marketing or media related econometric modelling in the past, but are more business and client-facing these days
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand the big picture, develop new ideas around how to use data and analytics solutions in a marketing environment
- You've experience from either agency or consulting environments in this kind of space
- Highly numerate, confident with statistics and statistical techniques as well as data visualisation
If you think you've got what it takes, you can share your Linkedin profile or email me a CV - it doesn't have to be up to date, we can work on that once you decide you want to take this forward.
Or, for a chat and more information please contact me on:Enrico Atkinson
Consultant - Data