You are a qualitative or mixed methods expert, looking to transition from a by-the-books research setting to an agency that embraces innovation. What role would be a great fit for you?
Associate Director - Insight/Innovation
Based in LondonThe Company
Producing work that has consistently won awards in innovation & insight, this agency works with giants like Google, L'Oreal and Ikea to re-envision the retail experience, introduce new products to emerging markets and more. Encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset across the business, several entry level consultants have progressed right through to regional directors.
You'll be joining as Associate Director, with the flexibility to choose how to specialise in your career - whether that be developing into a technical expert or building commercial acumen to win/grow new business and lead teams. On offer are benefits including enhanced parental leave, free breakfast (when in the office), discounted medical & dental insurance and flexible working.The Role
As Associate Director you use a range of research methodologies to tackle client challenges. You'll be leading high performing consultancy teams that deliver results for the client whilst enabling your people to learn. Bringing your qualitative or mixed methods expertise to the table, your prior work in brand strategy and/or innovation will be crucial in improving current processes as you consult with key stakeholders.Key Duties Include
- Lead and manage 3-4 on-going retained clients and work to define key business problems and insight/innovation needs
- Engage in costing work, writing proposals, and pitching to win new business
- Developing intellectual property & thought leadership
- Train, coach and support in the development of junior team members
- You are either a qualitative or mixed methods specialist, with experience in a research agency setting
- Confident in your ability to communicate to senior stakeholders, presenting information in a digestible format
- You can operate well independently, working with colleagues towards a common goal and at pace, balancing commercial needs with the requirements of your team
- Passionate to discover and employ new ways of working, challenging the status quo
Interested? Apply now!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer