To develop new business opportunities for Peninsula by planning and coordinating marketing events.Job Overview:
We're looking for a motivated, highly organised Events Co-ordinator to plan 80 plus events along with creating and sending bespoke email campaigns to assist each seminar. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of planning and coordinating successful events from start to finish as well as a strong administrative background.Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
What you Bring to the Team:
- Booking event venues (via agent & direct) - signing contracts, raising PO's.
- Production of events - this cycle includes: (per event).
- Create bespoke invitations to mail.
- Create email invitations.
- Approve and proofread all invitations.
- Cross check and record invitation seeds.
- Monitor response rates per event and taking appropriate action.
- Update CRM and reports with all relevant event information.
- Promote events - provide press release information, tweets.
- Process event cancellations.
- Accurately process, update and report on SAT forms (per delegate, per event).
- Arrange travel and accommodation for presenters.
- Oversee Presenter diaries.
- Assist in delegate registrations.
- Answer queries from various internal partners - BDM's, BST's, presenters.
- General administration duties as necessary.
- Production of email campaigns for events.
- Create bespoke invitations to email.
- Approve and proofread all email invitations.
- Monitor RSVP's from email campaigns.
Why Join our Team?
- Ability to prioritise and organise time effectively.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under own management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Work closely within a team.
The events department was formed nearly 15 years ago and has continually planned successful events to market the services Peninsula Business Services provide. We invite Business Owners, Directors and senior decision makers to our events to show them how we assist our existing 32,000 clients. The end goal is to sign new business through each of these marketing events. If you enjoy planning something from the start and seeing it through to the finish you will love this role. Your organisational skills will be tested on a daily basis due to the large volume of events we plan and run. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and we are very keen on internal promotion within the department.