D2C e-activation and content Lead will have similar responsibilities to a Senior Digital Marketing Executive D2C and will be responsible for managing the marketing / media activation of the D2C eCommerce offering across the platform as well as Marketplaces to drive accelerated, profitable sales growth.Client Details
My client are a globally recognised consumer brand with products available in major retailers, own stores and online. They have a fantastic portfolio of products accompanied with a brilliant work culture. The role will sit in the digital communication team and report to the Head of Digital who is an excellent leader, focused on training and development of the team. Description
- Responsible for the management of the Shop.co.uk D2C platform, its content, its maintenance and development roadmap.
- Responsible for ensuring the assortment and its content is up to date on all D2C platforms, managed and developed alongside key stakeholders across the marketing teams.
- Responsible for delivering all marketing activation linked to driving D2C sales activity in Shop.co.uk and Marketplace.
- Supporting the development of the D2C eCommerce strategic plan and sell out forecasts.
- Support the delivery of CRM activated eCommerce via our VIP deal programme / automation strategy
- Responsible for researching, evaluating, and rolling out new media opportunities such as partnerships and affiliates.
- Be a key representative to support the relationship with EU D2C teams to ensure we are in the loop with best practice sharing and top-down strategic initiatives across D2C.
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of core D2C performance as well as working transversely across the analyst team for any deeper dive information required to help our growth.
- Work with the marketplace lead to ensure availability and pricing accuracy and deployment.
- Support in Marketplace activation across required channels
- Support in our organic social activity to help facilitate social commerce.
- Support in content development requirements in media activation across exclusive skus and bundles.
- Performance marketing experience and understanding essential (Social, Search, Display)
- Minimum 2 years digital marketing / media experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills for cross functional working
- Proactivity and ability to work independently essential
- Strong project management skills essential
- Strong analytical and data interrogation / evaluation skills
- Experience of working in product marketing and eCommerce retail ideal
- CMS management ideal but not essential
- Understanding of email marketing strategies and platforms ideal but not essential
- Excellent excel and MS office skills
- A strong command of written English.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learnings to their work.
- A strong team-player who is keen to support across the wider team.
The salary will be offered between £32,000 - £38,000 with fantastic benefits and bonus structure. The offices are based near Slough, with a shuttle bus from the train station, gym and restaurant on site. Hybrid working available.