At ACA Systems we take a flexible, customer-oriented approach. We don't employ salesmen whose only objective is to "make this month's sales target". We believe that an ongoing relationship between ourselves and our clients is important - we don't just install the software then walk away.
We aim to build good business relationships with our customers and suppliers. Whilst we are not ISO 9000 accredited, we understand the principles of quality and are always striving to improve our business processes.
We welcome constructive comments.Overview:
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship. Main role / Responsibilities:
- Providing software and technical support to users by researching and answering clients' questions
- Troubleshooting problems
- Maintaining & updating our software on clients' workstations and servers.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Providing answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Maintaining records of clients' calls dealt with each day.
- Participating in development and maintaining of software testing procedures
- Assisting in remote client updates of our software as per clients' service agreements.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Any other duties as directed by management.
- PC Proficiency
- Numeral and literal competence
- Ability to solve (basic) problems logically and to communicate solutions
- Enthusiasm for customer service and teamwork
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Some knowledge of the Windows Operating Systems and networking.
- Willingness to learn and progress.
You need to have 5 GCSE's:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here:
9am - 5pm (37.5hrs a week)Important Information:
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/96081136