Finance Manager (FTC), Creative Agency, c£60k
Interesting role to support a FD during a period of consolidation and integration into a new Parent Group. You will be responsible for all Financial & Management reporting, and EMEA group accounts. This hands-on role will report into the Finance Director, and requires a solid technical understanding of accounting principles and policies.
This role will be supported by 2 Finance Assistants (UK based) and Accounts Payable Clerk (SA based) who is responsible for AR/AP postings, and will support on the accurate reporting of the P&L and projects.
· Preparation of the UK management accounts, balance sheet (including month end pack) ensuring that group reporting deadlines are met.
· Consolidating group management accounts (feeding in from the Finance Manager (SA) who prepares the accounts for Australia and South Africa).
· Commentary on management accounts.
· Preparation of statutory reporting, main contact with auditors-scheduled March 2022.
· Ownership of the accuracy and timeliness of the financial reporting, partnering with producer teams to ensure that all project reporting is correctly reported in WIP & job costing systems
· Preparation of all UK & France balance sheet reporting - bank reconciliations, prepayments, accruals, fixed asset registers.
· Supporting the Finance Director on managing working capital, preparation of the UK cashflow, and consolidation of group cashflows on a bi-monthly basis to ensure adequate provisioning.
· Proactively managing the operational finance, a team of 3
· Remaining abreast of financial and tax legislation.
· 3+ years PQE (ACA/CIMA) or QBE with relevant experience.
· Strong technical knowledge, abreast of current IFRS/GAAP legislation
· Advanced Excel skills (formula, modelling and spreadsheet creation)
· Strong knowledge of other Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc)
· Knowledge or and ease of adaptability to financial software preferably Netsuite ideally
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.