An experienced Procurement Manager with strong experience within marketing functions is required by a market leading and growing organisation in the public sector. The successful candidate will have a pivotal role within the marketing department and will have strategic input into a broad range of marketing activities both on and offline.
This position will have responsibility for the management of procurement activity for marketing requirements.
Location - London, hybrid working is available.
Full time working from home may be available for the right candidateThis will be an initial 12month fixed term contract
Salary - up to £55,000What you will be doing:
What you will need:
- Leading and management of procurement activities within marketing
- Management of procurement routes / processes
- Relationship management including agencies, service providers, government etc...
- Strong supply chain experience within marketing
- Become a part of the organisations senior procurement team
- Ensure compliance with all relevant procurement procedures
- Development of the procurement team
Contract - Initial 12month fixed term contractLocation:
- MCIPS or equivalent
- Proven experience within a senior marketing procurement position
- An understanding of procurement in the public sector
- Experience of taking ownership a of large marketing spend.
This is a superb opportunity to join a leading public sector organisation in a key position within the procurement team.To Apply:
Please send your CV through to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence