£35,000 - 50,000 p.a.Hours of work:
Full time, choice of 8.30am-5pm or 9am-5.30pm, 4 days office 1 day WFHCompany benefits:
20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), summer working hours, yearly summer and Christmas party, on-going training, rapid career progression
Kameo Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a fast-growing digital marketing agency in Essex to recruit a proactive and self-motivated SEO Manager. If you are looking to grow within digital marketing and are eager to learn more about SEO then this could be the ideal role for you, where you will be managing a range of customers whilst building on the current SEO service.Duties & Responsibilities of the SEO Manager
Requirements for this role
- Creating monthly SEO reports, building SEO strategies for direct clients, and implementing SEO strategy
- Building reports highlighting on-site/technical issues, implementing technical SEO changes, and implementing optimisation changes through a range of CMS platforms
- Going through results with clients via calls/meetings
- Writing website/blog content
- Outreaching relevant publishers
- Implementing link building and content marketing tactics
- Strong written and verbal communication sills
- SEO experience, agency or brand side
- A strong understanding of technical, on-site, content marketing, and link building
- A desire to progress within digital marketing, and an eagerness to learn and improve
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.