Our client is an innovative & dynamic luxury retail brand, who have enjoyed phenomenal success over the past 10 years and are now looking to expand their operation further across the UK and abroad. As part of that growth, they are looking to recruit an Art Director to come and join their close-knit, creative and knowledgeable team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in directing on-site and in-studio within the fashion/jewellery industry. In return for your expertise, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, the opportunity to advance your career with a rapidly growing business, and a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of a generous staff discount scheme.Main Responsibilities:
- Direct and style all of the seasonal lifestyle shoots, collaborating with the Creative Director, Brand Marketing Manager and Photographers.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to create brand and campaign identity.
- Lead the creative development to deliver campaign graphics and imagery for all marketing and advertising.
- Manage the photography and retouching team to ensure delivery of all products and campaign imagery.
- Manage the team of graphic designers and artworkers to deliver all wholesale assets I.E. brochures, imagery, window graphics and advertising.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver campaigns in line with the marketing strategy.
- Manage brand standards, positioning, messaging, approving materials for localised requests.
- Develop and maintain communication with the design team, to maximise efficiency and creativity.
- Ensure that campaigns meet deadlines and budgets.
- Previous experience as an Art Director (Essential).
- Proven experience creating and maintaining successful campaigns.
- Has been responsible for executing and delivering successful photoshoots.
- Ability to lead the creative vision and be a hands-on designer.
- Collaborative approach.
- Highly creative.
- Excellent understanding of design software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator, highly organised and great attention to detail.
- Confident with communicating with Senior Management, Heads of department and directors.
- Related degree in fashion/graphics (Desirable).
- Working hours are 9 am-5 pm Monday-Friday with a 30-minute lunch break and 2 days a week working from home.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Daniel Marlow
on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role, Alternatively, click on the link and go to my contact information https://in/daniel-marlow-711885185/.