Reimagine your legal career.
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. With over 2,400 employees spanning North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable corporate legal departments to drive efficiency and growth to adapt to a demanding new era.
Axiom empowers you to take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world's best companies.
Currently, we're hiring a Dutch / Belgian Qualified (UK Based) Regulatory Finance Lawyer
to join us with:
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Dutch or Belgian Qualified Lawyer who is resident in the UK.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years PQE or the equivalent experience.
- Experience with regulatory change monitoring.
- Experience in the Dutch markets an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent legal research and writing skills.
- An ability to analyse documents.
- Work closely with stakeholders and have significant cross-functional collaboration.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organisational and project management skills.
- An ability to concisely summarise legal and regulatory developments for distribution to a non-legal audience.
- Work closely with the rest of the Legal Department to develop and maintain the legal obligations for clients businesses in EMEA.
- Monitor, identify, and document changes in legal and regulatory developments the EU, and/or other EMEA jurisdictions as necessary.
- Provide written summaries of legal and regulatory developments to programme stakeholders, including the Legal Department, the business, and other corporate functions, and advise on such developments as needed.
- Research and analyse laws, regulations and rules to assess applicability and impact to client.
- Collaborate with internal line of business lawyers to respond to questions from the business and corporate functions about the legal obligations.
- Conduct gap analyses on the completeness and accuracy of legal obligations.
- Develop subject matter expertise on products and services offered by the client as required.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities.
Since 2000, we've reached legal professionals globally and been committed to reimagining legal work. We seek to live up to the New York Times' prediction that, "A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom".
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy, and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster.
Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.