Corporate Finance Assistant Manager - London
Firm: Top 20 Firm
Workload: Due Diligence, Reporting Accountant, Valuations and Financial Modelling
Are you a Corporate Finance Executive or Auditor with decent exposure to transaction services or valuations who is looking to join a growing Corporate Team as an Assistant Manager? Do you have a passion for delivering good quality who has some experience to entrepreneurial businesses as well as large international corporates?
Our client, a top 20 firm, are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join their London Corporate Finance Team. The role is at the Assistant Manager level and therefore would suit someone with at least one year of post-qualification experience either in an advisory role or with an audit environment that has included some transaction work.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in transactions, including acquisitions and disposals
- AIM admissions
- Valuations for various purposes
- Business planning
- Financial modelling
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with a strong academic record
- Experience of working on transaction services or valuations assignments
- Demonstrate a professional approach with ability to develop close working relationships with partners and clients
- Have an excellent commercial knowledge and be able to analyse key financial data
- Be self-motivated and be able to work cooperatively within a team
If you are seeking a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager job in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.