Morgan McKinley is assisting a Big 4 Accounting Practice in Central London with their recruitment for a Global Mobility Tax Assistant Manager to work in their growing Financial Services Global Mobility Tax team.
In this GMS Tax position you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day global coordination and UK service delivery of client engagements
- Responsible for UK Tax compliance and providing UK tax analysis to clients
- Responsible for cross border advisory services covering areas including tax, social security, and policies, amongst more
- Utilise your technical knowledge of global mobility and UK tax legislation
- Develop, maintain, and lead strong client relationships
- Support in business development and marketing activities
- Responsible for supervising junior staff members; delegating workload, providing reviews, recruiting into the team
Our client is seeking a Tax Professional with demonstrable experience in Global Mobility Tax services who is a confident communicator, with excellent organisational skills. Ideally, you will be ACA/ATT/CTA qualified, individuals qualified by experience will be considered.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.