The UK's most successful distributor of CCTV, access control, IP and intruder detection solutions is looking for a Product Brand Manager to join their successful team in Manchester. Managing a small team of product engineers, you'll be bringing the company's high quality and excellent value own-brand security solutions to market.Role Responsibilities
As a Product Brand Manager, you will:
- Work with existing and new partner suppliers to manage the full lifecycle of own-branded products.
- Identify trends by liaising with sales and other stakeholders to arrive at potential opportunities or requirements to adjust the product offering.
- Partner with the marketing team to create product launch & support materials along with website content to support the brand and its portfolio.
- Define the product roadmap, positioning and core messages to support the product.
- Keep abreast of changes in technology and other developments in the broader security market.
- Work with product evaluation engineers to develop and determine the suitability and compliance of new sample products.
- Liaise with the stock control team to create new product codes and assist with initial stocking orders.
- Work with the pricing team to ensure the pricing meets the requirements of customers and the business.
- Be a part of the team to provide product training to the sales teams on new products.
There is a mix of both product management and team management within the role, it is envisaged product management will be 75% of responsibilities.Rewards
As a Product Brand Manager, you will receive:
- A starting salary between £50,000 - £55,000
- An annual profit share bonus
- Company car
- Flexible working including the option to work from home 2 days per week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
The successful applicant should have:
Submit your application today to find out more!
- Previous experience in a product management role
- A technical background, ideally within the security industry
- Commercial market understanding
- The ability to communicate at all levels and work well in a team
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- An interest in new technologies