Meraki Talent are engaged on a highly exciting Financial Accountant based in Fife paying a highly competitive salary & benefits package.
This global business has site all across the world with a really strong presence within the UK. Its already labelled by many within the sector as the market leader, however it wants to ensure it remains the tip of the sword so has committed to a substantial investment to develop its existing sites and technologies.
The Financial Accountant position is a key role within the company and an invaluable resource to the Head of Finance. The role is a hybrid position with the role linking in with the core finance function and leading on the capital expenditure projects both underway & in planning.
The Head of Finance is a fantastic role model and mentor figure that is happy to put in a personal development plan instantly for the successful individual to ensure they reach their full potential within the organisation.
We are keen to engage with qualified Accountants with CAPEX and fixed asset experience, however finalists with a few exams remaining would also be considered. Given the senior level of business partnering and presentation - excellent communication & stakeholder management skills are a MUST.
The position of Financial Accountant is easily accessible with a car from the west of Edinburgh, West Lothian, Falkirk, Stirling, Fife or Perth. The business operates a hybrid working model with 2-3 days in the office and the rest home working. The role will offer:
• Highly competitive benefits package
• Flexible & hybrid working
• Competitive pension
• Other company benefits & perks
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
• Assisting with high value & business critical projects
• Business partnering with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership team & non-financial individuals
• Budgeting & forecasting
• Ownership of CAPEX Projects:
‐ Cost analysis and developing the costing process
‐ Analysis and reporting of financial MI
‐ Month and year end close activities
‐ Creating, and tracking projects
‐ Updating and monitoring fixed assets
‐ Submitting CAPEX related national statistics reports
‐ Developing capital accounting processes, procedure & controls
• Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts and external audit
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Intercompany reconciliations
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
• Qualified Accountant - ICAS, ACCA or CIMA
• CAPEX and fixed asset experience
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience
• Proficient user of Excel
Please do not hesitate to contact Jack Ramage for a private & confidential discussion regarding this excellent opportunity.