Finance Manager job near Ellesmere Port paying up to £52,000.
Hays are working with a growing services company with modern offices near Ellesmere Port who are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager. The business is profitable and has numerous entities in the UK and abroad. Due to ongoing growth the business is looking to future proof the department and allow for succession planning by recruiting a new Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager will take full P&L ownership for one of the UK entities and report into the UK Group FC. This is a hands on role covering all aspects of finance.
Specific tasks will include -
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts and supporting the audit process.
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller in managing the finance team and deputising in their absence.
- Monthly reporting to key customers on joint ventures
- Reviewing cash balances and processing short term investments.
- Reviewing revenue reconciliations.
- Reviewing sales ledger.
- Reviewing KPIs and other management information.
- Credit reviews for new and existing customers.
This a perfect stepping stone into a Financial Controller role for career motivated people or it is a broad and interesting role in a fast-paced environment for someone wanting stability and en enjoyable role. The office environment is modern, open plan and inclusive. There is an active social scene and clear progression for those that want it. We are looking for qualified accountants or finalists, with at least five years of accounts experience. To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK and and ideally live within 40min of Ellesmere Port.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.