PE Backed Leisure group with impressive growth plan looking to recruit a Group Finance Manager to lead a group finance team and be responsible for production to the highest standards of consolidated, statutory and internal financial and management reports. This is a fantastic opportunity to working in a newly created role to work within a senior management team gaining brilliant experience.
- Manage the monthly reporting, consolidation and disclosure for the company
- Manage consolidated statutory account drafting process and perform primary review of output
- Manage entity statutory account review process
- Manage the relationship with Group auditors
- Manage Head Office company accounting and related processes
- Assist in managing the tax position of the Group
- Review consolidated Forecasts and Budget submissions
- Review cash management reports
- Manage a team of 8 including transactional finance.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS
- Group accounting/consolidations experience
- Detail orientated
- Professional, diligent and results driven
- Effective communicator at all levels (verbal/written)