Finance Manager, FMCG, Central London, c£70k
A key client of ours are looking for an experienced Finance Manager who has strong commercial and strategic skills that can support profitable decision making. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong, qualified accountant to take the next step in their career and take on a big challenge.
- Compile and analyse financial information to prepare annual accounts (Annual AFS/CIT process)
- Responsible for trade and cooler associated accruals on monthly & quarterly basis - liaise with local trade, commercial finance & Accounts Payable teams to ensure all parties are aligned and correct accruals are booked on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Ensures that all taxes including payroll, corporate tax and VAT are reported and paid to the relevant authorities within prescribed timelines across the relevant entities
- Lead monthly P&L reviews for the UK entity and its branches (ensure the team are clear on variances needed to be analyzed)
- Lead & manage monthly variance analysis for P&L /Balance sheet accounts
- Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations for the UK entity
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare statutory financial statements and all supplementary notes for entities in scope (branches & UK entity)
- Liaise with internal audit department to ensure timely completion of audits, SOX control testing and implementation of any recommendations.
- Manage and develop relationship(s) with external service providers and ensures delivery of service level with agreed targets as necessary
- Qualified Accountant minimum 5+ years PQE
- Management experience of small teams - min 2 years
- Multi-national, multi co code experience - FMCG preferred
- Financial, tax & statutory accounting experience
- Strong financial and logistics systems skills - SAP preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Management experience of small teams and proven stakeholder management
- Proven record of working in a highly pressurized environment and to tight deadlines
- Planning and organizing - excellent time management with the ability to re-prioritize as appropriate
- Hands-on working style with a positive attitude
- Track record of improving systems/processes
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.