Finance Business Partner, Retail, London, c£70k
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, luxury retailer as a Finance Business Partner. The business has over £4bn of sales value across the Retail, Ecommerce and Wholesale channels and have an extensive brand portfolio which provides this role with lots of variety and endless development opportunities!
- Support all financial aspects of the Ecommerce/Leisure Trading teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting for all key stakeholders
- Add value and provide insights to become a trusted advisor to your stakeholders
- Helping stakeholders to understand their financial decisions and monitoring performance against their business targets
- Preparing monthly department reporting, KPI monitoring and forecasting to identify trends and variances to the annual budget plans
- Using expertise in process understandingand root cause analysis to define business improvements, whilst ensuring financial controls are sufficient and fit for purpose
- Work directly with department heads, building strong relationships to partner and further understand the key cost drivers of the function and identify areas of potential efficiencies
- Reporting into the Group Head of FP&A to identify any potential costs risks or opportunities arising, whilst helping support any key financial decision making
- Leading the development of any existing financial or commercial reporting to challenge your business partners as they feed into the groups planning and forecast cycles during the year
- Proven experience in a similar level role with experience of the above
- Influential ability and excellent communication skills
- Fully qualifid (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Want to develop and grow in building their career
- Must have retail/ecommerce/wholesale exposure or experience
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.