My client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their fast-growing data lead AI (artificial intelligence) SAAS business. This successful person will be bridge between the product and marketing, owning the Go to market plans and owning and defining the messaging and positioning. This is a great opportunity for a customer centric, data driven and hands on product focused marketer to convey a clear vision of their product proposition. Location
This is a hybrid remote role ideally with 2 / 3 days in the offices in West London. They enjoy a very social office culture with lots of fun and shared meals.Product Marketing Manager Duties Include:
Product Marketing ManagerSkills and Experience desired:
- Identifying customer persona's and getting under the skin of customer needs to ensure the platform fully performs and fulfils the needs
- Developing research plans to uncover customer insights,
- Developing the Go to Market and product positioning, messaging, and communication
- Closely partnering sales and developing a Sales enablement strategy producing insights, messages, objection handling tools
- Embedding the product road map and to Identify the highest product development priority - cutting through 'noise' and ensuring the commercial customer needs that the product is fulfilling its potential and serving the customer to it's highest capacity.
- Feed into the product roadmap and stay on top of the competitive landscape.
- Producing of sales enablement content including demos, presentations, white papers, videos, explainers, blog posts, data sheets, white papers brochures
- Continuously and pro-actively communicate the product vision and roadmap both internally and externally.
- Stakeholder engagement and driving optimal efficient towards business objectives
Why work for this company?
- Customer centric marketing product marketing experience within a SAAS business (AI would be a bonus)
- Experience of messaging to non tech decision makers and making complex simple!
- Experience of using data it to shape and develop our GTM strategy and activities.
- Experience of leading multiple projects and working with sales, product and marketing in collaborative and productive way.
- Desire to improve and drive change
- Fast growth, opportunity to innovate, have your voice heard and make an impact.
- Working in an international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- Share option scheme
- Pension scheme
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development,
- Flexible work-from-home and remote days
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.