Research Manager (Consumer Insights)
Are you looking to work in an award-winning research agency that are known for their creativity in telling compelling stories for the world's most leading brands?
The company is now looking to make an exciting new addition to their consumer team, who are known for making magic through consumer truths that inspire clients to do things differently.
Some of their key clients including Facebook, Google and eBay and they are involved in a variety of interesting projects that range from uncovering ethnic diversity and inclusion in Insight to how brands can help consumers make sustainable changes.
They have incredibly high retention of staff and this is down to incredible working culture and benefits, which include: individual and company performance bonus, unrivalled training and development and flexibility around office days.The Role
- Lead the efficient running of multiple projects concurrently
- Support in the development of the wider team
- Produce presentations and reports that make an impact
- Solid market research agency experience working on quantitative projects
- Experience in every aspect of the research process including proposal writing, survey/questionnaire design, analysis reporting and presenting
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with clients and staff
If you are excited by this fantastic opportunity and you are committed to making a move, wait no longer - apply now! Amadeus Clements | Talent Consultant at Aspire |
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer